|Salary:||Up to £23,000 DOE|
Could you be our Creative Marketing Executive?
Have you got a flair for the creative? Would you like to work on designing and produce the artwork to strengthen and promote a company brand? Do you want to join a team that uphold company values of being consultative, accountable, ethical and REAL?
gap personnel group are looking for a talented Creative Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Fazakerley, Liverpool, L10 1LD. This pivotal role involves working as part of the bids and marketing team and alongside the Senior Marketing Executive and Marketing Intern to implement digital marketing strategies through the development of quality content and campaigns. Day to day you would be working not only with the bids and marketing team, but with key people across the business to ensure campaigns are achieved by deadlines.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience in a marketing related role or marketing related degree with examples of previous work to demonstrate this.
- Ideally (but not essential – we can show you):
- Software: Canva / Adobe Creative Suite particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Website CMS: experience of the back-end CMS of a website would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be given.
In partnership and with support from the wider team you will…
- Uphold brand guidelines and consistency, whilst producing quality content (design and writing) that will promote our brand identity and help us stand out from the crowd in a busy marketplace.
- Bring new social media ideas to the department that are successful in engaging both our clients and candidates.
- Assist in managing all social media channels including paid and organic campaigns.
- Work with recruitment teams to understand their needs.
- By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximize communication to target audiences.
- Maintain the core gap personnel website as well as assist in the development of websites for our subdivisions.
- Provide general support to the marketing team in a range of tasks when required e.g. recommendations for potential improvements to current and future web and print marketing, assisting with website maintenance, reporting on content performance etc.
- Keep up to date on industry news and market trends for each division to ensure material produced is relevant and current.
- Maintain stock levels and keep all marketing collateral up to date and relevant to the needs of the divisions.
- Support the development and training of our Marketing Intern.
- Work with the Bid Team to plan, design, and produce business literature and leaflets, taking all associated costs into account in line with the marketing budget.
- Support with ad hoc projects and any other tasks deemed appropriate by the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Bright individual with graduate or equivalent experience within marketing or marketing related discipline.
- Creative outlook with lots of original ideas.
- Strong working knowledge of social media.
- Confident in liaising with colleagues from across the business, external suppliers, and on occasion clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to turn the creative needs of the business into exciting new designs.
- Strong IT and literacy skills.
- Ability to analyse and identify marketing trends and make recommendations to the team.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player.
A bit about us:
Founded in 1998, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, driving and healthcare sectors. Since 2018 we have been part of the BeNext Yumeshin Group Co, a Japanese stock exchange listed business whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
It makes sense that happy employees stay in their job on average four times longer than unhappy employees, doesn’t it? We want engaged teams, and that’s why we work hard to build a culture that’s a supportive, fun place to grow. And it works - in 2021 we were officially acknowledged as a ‘World Class Company to Work For’ when we were awarded a best companies 3-star accreditation.
When it comes to our bids and marketing team we believe that experience is great, but attitude is better. So we keep our eye out for people that embody our core values; innovative - Consultative, Accountable, Real and Ethical. Does this sound like you? Our vision is to become the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates, and employees are proud to be associated with – and we need the right people in our team to make it happen.
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 3* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off to celebrate.
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- Access to private medical and dental insurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Opportunity for hybrid working after initial training.
We’re based in a lovely office complex, Clock Tower Park, which has free parking and is a 10-minute walk from Fazakerley station. There’s great outdoor space for sunny lunch breaks and plenty of local shops.
Sound good? Please submit your up-to-date CV with cover letter to email@example.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.