Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for Masking Operators
Job Type: Permeant
Hours of work: Monday – Friday(early finish on a Friday)
Salary: up to 15k per year.
Summary: We require time served Masking Operators able to work under pressure and understands the importance of exceptional standards in the work place . If you have excellent work ethic and reliability we would love to hear from you.
The main role of the Masker will be to ensure that customer parts are prepared in accordance with instruction throughout production. This role will include masking duties/techniques to meet production requirement, under the direct supervision of the Masking Team Leader, or a qualified trainer. This role will involve interaction with internal operations, production and quality team.
- Accurately record and maintain the serialisation of customer components throughout production.
- Maintain and reinforce internal quality standards to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- The preparation of components as instructed, or as per drawing requirement, prior to processing, using various masking techniques
- Apply specified masking material to production parts prior to treatment.
- Perform basic racking/jigging to production parts prior to treatment.
- Unmask production parts, as specified, ensuring no damage occurs to components.
- Cleaning of components as necessary using specified materials.
- Ensure all work is undertaken to specification and to the required standard through continual inspection monitoring.
- Ensure quantities of orders received are checked throughout the production process.
- Keep masking areas clean and organised at all times.
The company offers a fantastic work life balance and a competitive salary plus a fantastic Christmas leave shutdown.
Closing date is 28rd of February
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future