Our client in the Wrexham area is currently looking for a an experienced Master Data Analyst to join their team on an ongoing basis.
Duties to include:
- Provide European-wide master data support
- Creating/changing SAP master data records directly or via approval processes, including
- Material masters, BOM’s, routings and versions
- Customer masters
- Vendor masters
- Validating & cleansing master data records in SAP
- Reporting on non-adherence to data standards
- Assessing impact of business process changes on master data structures
- Strong working knowledge of SAP master data structure in areas such as materials, BOM’s, routings, customer, vendors, etc.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of master data processes, governance and controls · Strong attention to detail and be able to complete tasks on time and in full without supervision ·
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills ·
- Structured/planned approach to work.
Hours of work:
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Basic rate is £11.85 per hour
Overtime is paid at £17.78 per hour