|Contact Name:||Jack Littleton|
Very Quick start
Catering Assistant / Norwich / Weekends and Occasional Weekdays / Days and Evenings
As a Catering Assistant, your main duties will be to prepare and serve food items and beverages at a rapid pace.
Your main duties will be:
• Working within the team, you will be required to work at various stages of the process.
• All instructions will be given to you with regards to your operational duties
• Preparing food and drinks while working at a very fast pace
You will also be required to undertake any other related duties such as maintain a clean and tidy work area.
A great job for students or those looking for part time work
What's in it for you?
• Working for a well-known business with a great reputation
• Working in a friendly environment
• A great opportunity to improve your skills working in a fast-paced environment
• Easily accessible location (in Norwich)
• Fully flexible
Details about the role:
Number of vacancies available:
• 10 X Catering Assistants
• Previous experience in a catering environment will be advantageous but is not vital and full training will be provided.
• Weekends and occasional weekdays
• Daytime and evenings
• Basic pay: £9.15 p/h
To apply for this role, please:
• Apply directly on our Registration Portal trough the following link: https://www.gappersonneljobs.com/portal/generate.php?id=112
(When you finish the application, please select Norwich Industrial Branch) or
• Submit your CV via apply now button, or
• Get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - email@example.com or
• Call 01603 767 617 or
• Text / WhatsApp - 07557954806
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your