gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a production mixer for our well established client based in Swindon. This role is temporary ongoing with the view to go permanent.
Working hours Monday to Friday 0600-1400.
This job involves mixing colours into plastic granules to the correct colour specification for each customers order and filling the moulding machines.
- The job involves the regular lifting of material bags weighing 25kgs.
- Using customer orders to ensure batches are manufactured correctly
- Figuring out ratio’s ready for mixing
- Full training is provided
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong communication skills
- Reasonable maths skills as percentage calculations are required
- Ability to work within a small team
- Flexible with working hours.
The initial rate is £9.50 per hour which will be reviewed once trained up to £10.30 per hour.