gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a production mixer for our well established client based in East Swindon. This role is temporary with the view to go permanent.
This job involves mixing colours into plastic granules to the correct colour specification for each customers order and filling the moulding machines.
- The job involves the regular lifting of material bags weighing 25kgs.
- Using customer orders to ensure batches are manufactured correctly
- Figuring out ratio’s ready for mixing
- Full training is provided
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong communication skills
- Reasonable maths skills as percentage calculations are required
- Ability to work within a small team
- Flexible with working hours.
The hours will initially be 6am to 2pm, Monday to Friday but in future may involves 2 week about shift working of
Shift 1. 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Shift 2. 2pm to midnight Monday to Thursday
The initial rate is £9 p/h . increasing to £9.50 p/h after 3 months training and increasing to £10 p/h when on 2 shift system.