|Location:||Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Materials and Compound Controller
Our client based in the Aberdare area is currently recruiting a Materials and Compound Controller to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Production Controller, you will work within the Logistics department with responsibility of maintaining raw material stocks to pre-determined levels whilst satisfying the factory output.
- Working predominantly within SAP.
- Maintain appropriate levels of raw material stock.
- Arrange Purchase Order cover for all suppliers.
- Maintain accuracy of Purchase Orders within SAP.
- Able to identify potential risks and action as appropriate.
- Expedite raw materials from Vendors as required.
- Liaise with Vendors.
- Plan the compound plant and appropriate raw materials.
- Participate in month end stock process.
- Development and maintenance of Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to identify improvement initiatives and action.
- The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy, in a fast-paced environment.
- The individual will be willing to work flexibly to achieve deadlines as required.
- A high level of computer literacy is essential, particularly with MS Excel and Outlook with experience of SAP or a similar system desirable.
- Candidates will have a good level of general education.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate at a variety of levels, with suppliers, customers and internally.
- Experience in a similar role/environment is desirable.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021