The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client is a leader within their field of manufacturing and produce top class products for customers in the UK and globally
As they are very busy, they are looking for a Materials Handler to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
• Using a Stock Computer System to input part numbers
• Stock control and Chasing of materials with suppliers
• Checking all stock of MRP system
• Recording reject items
• Ensure that your work station is clean and tidy and free from Hazards
• FLT Driving, moving of stock and palletising
• Background in Material Handling
• Proven experience in Stock Control
• Computer Literacy Skills
• FLT Licence Counterbalance and Reach a strong advantage
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am paid at the rate of £8.85 per hour