The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client is a leader within their field of manufacturing and produce top class products for customers in the UK and globally
As they are very busy, they are looking for a Materials Handler to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
• Using a Stock Computer System to input part numbers
• Stock control and Chasing of materials with suppliers
• Checking all stock of MRP system
• Recording reject items
• Ensure that your work station is clean and tidy and free from Hazards
• FLT Driving, moving of stock and palletising
• Background in Material Handling
• Proven experience in Stock Control
• Computer Literacy Skills
• FLT Licence Counterbalance and Reach a strong advantage
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am paid at the rate of £8.85 per hour