|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm
Our client based in Deeside is looking for a Materials Planner to join their team. Your role and responsibilities as a Materials Planner will be to ensure the flow of materials necessary for the manufacturing operations of our client.
- Identifying and determining the required materials and generating purchase orders, forecasts, and schedules.
- Ensuring consistent supply of materials necessary for production.
- Maintaining the MRP system and data integrity.
- Ensuring all materials meet specifications and quality standards.
- Tracking volume of production.
- Monitoring internal and external supply performance.
- Implementing corrective actions for any supply performance issues.
- Manage data and produce required reporting.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, stakeholders, and distributors.
- Coordinating with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Contributing to the overall Purchasing and Materials Management team strategy and deliverables.
- Strong time management, communication, and organisational skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Willingness to be flexible to meet business needs.
- Able to demonstrate highly effective team working skills.
- Proficiency in Material Management / Inventory ERP systems and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Degree educated in Mathematics, Finance, Business Management or similar.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing & Engineering (desirable).
- Qualifications MCIPS or APICS or those Qualified by experience and Graduates.
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building skills in complex environments.
- Accountability - takes responsibility for his/her actions.
- Results orientated - drive and dedication to get things done right first time.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/09/2021