|Salary:||£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
£32k-£36k per annum
Monday to Friday
A vacancy has arisen for a Materials Planner to join our client's team based in Wrexham on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Materials Group Leader, this highly demanding role requires the successful candidate to be assertive and have a high degree of self-motivation.
- Day to day management of supplier schedules within a portfolio of suppliers ensuring continuity of materials supply.
- Daily liaison with suppliers and managing supplier adherence to schedules.
- Reviewing schedule exceptions and taking necessary corrective actions.
- Measuring and reporting supplier conformance.
- Controlling inventory levels to target levels.
- Analysing stock discrepancies to determine root causes and liaising with other departments including engineering and production.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience working as a Materials Planner previously and of stock optimisation.
- Previous SAP knowledge is required alongside strong computer literacy.
- This is a fast moving role so you will need to be resilient and have a strong sense of urgency to succeed within this challenging but rewarding role.
- The role will be joining an established team and therefore you will need to fit into this whilst bring new ideas, ambition and drive.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/11/2021