|Salary:||£45,000 to £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Gap Construction|
Mechanical Project Manager – Small Works – Commercial projects
An established M&E Contractor based in Cambridge; Cambridgeshire are actively looking for a Mechanical Project Manager for their specialist Small Works Division. The business undertakes projects in various sectors including Education, Healthcare, MOD, Commercial and Data Centres, these projects range in value from 5k to £1.5M.
As the Mechanical Project Manager, you will be required to:
- Estimate and survey small work projects.
- Manage directly employed engineers and specialist sub-contractors.
- Liaise directly with end user clients and Construction Main Contractors.
- Manage mechanical projects up to the value of £1.5M
- Ensure each project achieves set target and deadline.
- Check quality of work carried out by Engineers is to required high standard.
- Check off invoices and approving before payment.
- Carry out appraisals of Engineers.
As the Mechanical Project Manager, you will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Experience of running multiple mechanical installation projects simultaneously.
- Manage the day-to-day scheduling of workloads.
- Meeting with clients.
- Hold SMSTS.
- Relevant Mechanical Qualifications.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this Mechanical Management role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Gap Construction office on 01223 375629 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org