|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
Finishing Operative / IMMEDIATE START / MARSH BARTON INDUTRIAL ESTATE, EXETER
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Finishing Operatives for a new client based in Exeter Marsh Barton. This is a temporary position with the option for a permanent position after 12 weeks.
As a Finishing Operative you will be preparing, finishing & inspecting components for the aerospace, automotive and agricultural industry.
TO apply: Apply via the ‘Apply now’ link / Email CV – firstname.lastname@example.org / Call our office – 01392 273665
Within the finishing department your duties may range from:
- Preparing products with hand polishing, deburring and grinding
- Loading components onto metal jigs for dipping
- Cleaning and wiping of solution ready for packing
- Processing and packaging of orders ready for despatch
6am to 3.30pm, Monday- Thursday, with overtime available on Fridays and Saturdays (x1.5 / x2)
The pay rate for the role is:
£9.07 per hour with additional rate increases after 13 weeks
Benefits of temporary work:
- Weekly pay, accrue holiday, pension enrolment, personal account manager, PPE provided, flexibility to work whilst looking for permanent opportunities.
gap personnel is operating as an employment business