METAL SHOP OPERATIVE / EXETER – SOWTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Production Operatives starting immediately for Gazco based at Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter.
Gazco are a large manufacturing company who manufacture stoves and fireplaces. This assignment is a temporary ongoing assignment.
Reporting directly to your Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing components to drawings within the tolerances stated within the metal shop
- Working with stainless steel, brass and mils steel to manufacture components
There are many opportunities within this role and possibilities to be trained on the following:
- Press brake
- Power press
- Spot welding
- Chop shaw
- Powder coating & wet spray
Previous experience of the above or working within a manufacturing environment is desired but full training will be provided!
Available Working Hours & Pay Rate:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 16:15pm & Friday 13:30pm
- Monday to Thursday 14:00pm to 22:30pm & Friday 14:00pm to 19:30pm (assignment to last until end of October 2021 with possibility to be extended)
- Monday to Friday 6:00am to 14:00pm (assignment to last until end of October 2021 with possibility to be extended)
- £9.50 per hour for 7:30am start
- £10.64 per hour for 6:00am start
- £11.40 per hour for 14:00pm start
To apply for this Metal Shop Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter Branch on 01392 273665 for more information.