Job Role: MIG Fabricator Welder
Location: Milton, ST1
Working Hours: Monday - Friday Training will be given during a day shift of 8am - 5pm. Once completed Candidate must be able to work shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Pay Rate: £9.50- £10.00 per hour DOE - Plus a 10% premium for workign shfits.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business are working in a close partnership with their client based in Milton, Stoke-on-Trent. We are currently looking for 1 x MIG Fabricator Welder.
- Welding of aluminium and stainless-steel fabrications
- General fabrications duties including drilling & cutting
- ability to read CAD/CAM engineering drawings
- Work under the guidance of the Production Manager to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of work completed
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work area.
- Typically, a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an engineering & fabrication environment, preferably in sheet metal work.
- Interpret geometrics dimensions and tolerances
- Able and willing to assist with non-core skill set tasks
- ability to work effectively in a team environment and under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate electrical and mechanical equipment
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures ensuring safety of oneself and colleagues.
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns
If this role is of interest please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, all appropriate candidates will be called in due course.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.