Job Role: MIG Fabricator Welder
Location: Milton, ST1
Working Hours: Monday - Friday Training will be given during a day shift of 8am - 5pm. Once completed Candidate must be able to work shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Pay Rate: £9.50- £10.00 per hour DOE - Plus a 10% premium for workign shfits.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business are working in a close partnership with their client based in Milton, Stoke-on-Trent. We are currently looking for 1 x MIG Fabricator Welder.
- Welding of aluminium and stainless-steel fabrications
- General fabrications duties including drilling & cutting
- ability to read CAD/CAM engineering drawings
- Work under the guidance of the Production Manager to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of work completed
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work area.
- Typically, a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an engineering & fabrication environment, preferably in sheet metal work.
- Interpret geometrics dimensions and tolerances
- Able and willing to assist with non-core skill set tasks
- ability to work effectively in a team environment and under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate electrical and mechanical equipment
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures ensuring safety of oneself and colleagues.
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns
If this role is of interest please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, all appropriate candidates will be called in due course.