Gap Personnel are looking for a Mig welder in the stockport area, this is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The MIG Welder will be responsible for producing a range of metal products.
• The MIG Welder tacking and responsible for jig work.
• The MIG Welder will be working on a variety of materials.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Proven experience MIG Welding is essential.
• The successful MIG Welder will be able to read engineering drawings.
• The successful MIG Welder will have experience with Mild and stainless steel.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30 with a chance of overtime at the weekends paid at time and a half.
Pay is dependant on expereince and ranges upwards from £11 per hour
For more information please call out Gap personnel Manchester branch or click apply
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.