Gap Personnel are looking for a Mig welder in the stockport area, this is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The MIG Welder will be responsible for producing a range of metal products.
• The MIG Welder tacking and responsible for jig work.
• The MIG Welder will be working on a variety of materials.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Proven experience MIG Welding is essential.
• The successful MIG Welder will be able to read engineering drawings.
• The successful MIG Welder will have experience with Mild and stainless steel.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30 with a chance of overtime at the weekends paid at time and a half.
Pay is dependant on expereince and ranges upwards from £11 per hour
For more information please call out Gap personnel Manchester branch or click apply