Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking to recruit a Mig Welder to join a well-established company in the Cardiff area.
The successful candidate will need to be trained in MIG but no experiance is needed. They will be responsible for welding 2m railing panels in a jig.
Contract: This is a temporary position.
Shifts: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Education and Experience:
- Apprenticeship within and Engineering or Welding
- Proficient in MIG Stainless Steel welding
- Ability to read, translate and weld from engineering drawings
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Must possess excellent communication and time management skills
- Must possess good problem solving skills
This role is offering temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 17th December 2019