|Salary:||10 - 12 hour|
|Contact Name:||Maria Thorne|
gap personnel, working in partnership with Heineken, the UK’s leading pub, cider & beer company is currently looking for Mill Operatives to join them on a temporary basis in August 2021. Working at the Ledbury Mill, you will be working within a cider production environment where you must be aware of, and maintain, a high level of food safety and hygiene procedures.
Pay Rates: £10.00 P/H for grade 2 and £12.50 P/H for grade 3.
- 0600 – 1800 & 1800 - 0600
- Days hours only for the first 4 weeks whilst you are completing mandatory training and on-the-job training.
- From week 5 you will be working 4 shifts on/2 shifts off rotating day and night shifts (6 to 6).
- 23.08.2021 – 17.09.2021 - 4 weeks training on the job with the early apples (days).
- 20.09.2021- 19.11.2021 - into a rotating pattern of 4 days/2 off/4 nights/2 off.
- Operate and maintain machinery
- Checking fruit to make sure it is of a good standard
- Unload trailers if required
A high level of dexterity is required for the role as you will be expected to be keep up with the fast pace of the milling process.
An attendance bonus of £40 per week will be payable upon completing work for the full season.
The ideal candidate must be able to: -
- Participate in the running of the team and the site as a whole
- Work as part of a team and actively participate in team decision making
- Show initiative, and work independently without supervision
- Take on responsibility, and complete tasks set through to the end
- Share and exchange information with others
- Demonstrate a good level of English and computer literacy
For your opportunity to work within one of the world’s best known brands, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further details contact Maria Thorne on 01452 302852.