|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Emma White|
Role: Mixing Operatives
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
Remuneration: £9:30 - £10.30ph DOE
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm Friday 8am-1pm
- Following the Safety rules, production methodology to ensure the production is managed on safe way.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintaining records of materials weighed out, mixed and batch numbers on the production batch sheets. Accurately measuring raw materials before mixing in accordance with the Method of Manufacture (MoM).
- Verification of selection of raw materials by completing the mix sheet per product mix. This includes recording of batch numbers, temperatures, viscosity, pH, etc.
- Complete daily mixing and production activity
- Experience in similar environment essential.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01782 289090