|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are currently recruiting for Mobile Service Technician to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Location: Lichfield based, jobs all over the West Midlands.
Pay rate and working hours:
- Competitive Salary
- We are looking for Mobile Service Technicians, in and around the West Midlands for our client based in Lichfield.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Work with the Regional Operations Supervisor to ensure proactive scheduling of activities and responsibilities across the region.
• Manage an effective and efficient work calendar to ensure maximum utilisation of time and resource in the care of our customers.
• Carry out proactive maintenance of machines in the region to pre-agreed schedules.
• Carry out reactive repairs of systems in the field, as and when they occur, minimising down time and disruption to our customers.
• Support the Regional Operations Supervisor to ensure 24/7 cover is in place across the region.
• Communicate with the wider regional team, providing an accurate and thorough handover for continued service out of hours.
• Conduct customer site surveys and lead new site set ups and installation.
• Collaborate with the Client Support team to deliver routine customer care activities.
• Support our customers in the delivery of decontamination programs throughout the hospitals.
• Maintain the appearance and condition of company property and resources.
• Maintain the appropriate quantity and quality of stocked resource in the region, conducting regular checks for replenishment, allowing timely fulfilment of customer orders and requirements.
• Clearly communicate resource requirements to the relevant internal teams.
• Deliver on site customer training, providing a professional and engaging practical and classroom experience.
What you need to have and do:
• Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
• Experience in Engineering/Electro-Mechanical is essential
• A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure, hospitals, and our customers
• A full UK clean driving licence
• A drive for time bound completion of tasks.
• The ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes.
• The ability to work with both internal and key external stakeholders to deliver the best results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Proven ability to demonstrate high quality outputs and attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to diagnose and repair electro-mechanical systems, both in the field and Hub based.
• Ability to build strong rapport and maintain professional working relationships with key contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
• Confidence and ability to train others and transfer skills and knowledge.
• Track record in excellent personal task and time management.
• Proven ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload.
• Have a ‘can do’ willing attitude and be a key Team player.
• Ability to work well under pressure, adapting to change at short notice providing flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
• IT Literate in Microsoft Office programmes.
• Ability to understand and operate Inivos CRM system.
• When necessary stay away from home.
Closing date for applications is 24th February 2021
To apply you can:
-send your CV: email@example.com or call our office on 01902422940
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business