WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED - EARN BETWEEN £322 - £367 PER WEEK
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for 20 warehouse operatives with a choice of shifts at Hammond Way, Trowbridge BA14.
As a warehouse operative you will be joining a friendly team which try to provide a relaxed working environment, with full site facilities such as canteen, vending machines and weekly pay.
As a warehouse operative some of your duties will include:
- Matching picked orders to distribution routes
- Maintaining clean and safe working areas in-line with social measuring regulations
- To use any equipment in a safe and proper manner, in accordance with training received
- Picking and packing items into correct sized boxes and placing onto distribution runners
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Shower facilities and staff lockers
- Excellent transport connections via bus links
- Potential Reach training for the right candidates
Choice of shift patterns and pay rates:
- Option 1: Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm / £9.00 per hour - £9.21 per hour after 12 weeks
- Option 2: Monday to Friday, 2pm – 10pm / £10.13 per hour
- Overtime readily available after 36.25 hour
This is a temporary ongoing position with immediate starts available with gap personnel operating as a recruitment business.
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures.
To Apply for the WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE position – Please email: email@example.com