|Salary:||Up to £40909 per annum|
£40,909 (4 on 4 off Shifts)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Job Title to work at their facility based near Bodelwyddan
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assessing the best course of action and conducting a performance repair
- Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production
- Follow preventative maintenance and liaise with Engineering Manager regarding spare parts requirements
- Assist with installation work and give assistance to contractors, as and when required, ensuring that site standards are adhered to always
- Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
- Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of repairs through modern lean thinking and techniques
- Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood
- At least 4 Year Apprenticeship training (Multi-skilled preferable)
- Experience with equipment maintenance techniques, such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), and Predictive/Preventive Maintenance Techniques.
- Experience in PLC fault finding using either Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Siemens PLC's
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND
- Previous Food manufacturing and FMCG experience will be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong team player who can support your colleagues and get involved in various tasks
- Understanding of HACCP and BRC standards
- You must be comfortable with working rotational shift patterns
Please send your CV and call Georgia at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/04/2020
- Multi Skilled Engineer
£13 - £17.50 per annum
- Mechanical Engineer
Up to £41500 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £42100 per annum
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34500 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34500 per annum