|Salary:||Up to £34400.00 per annum|
Site Engineer (Material Handling)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Industry Leading Material Handling business in their search for a Site Engineer to work at their facility based near Burnley
- Work in accordance with the company's Risk Assessment policies, Safe Systems of work, and Pre-work activity workplace Risk Assessments/Safe Isolations as provided.
- Conduct predictive, planned, and reactive maintenance on the automation and associated equipment.
- General maintenance tasks (as time permits) Includes facilities maintenance.
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- Use the dedicated WCS system to monitor site activity and investigate problems promptly.
- Advise the customer of any stock related issues/Order Spare parts/stock holding/accounts
- Be available for overtime and occasionally be available to cover at customer requests, includes shift flexibility, flex around the operation and customer demands, includes being available to support customer Peak periods and increased periodic volumes.
- Support and assist with breakdowns and site projects, including customer job requests
- Housekeeping ensure all MHE is cleaned and accountable.
- Apprenticeship / ONC or equivalent.
- Organisational - IPAF
- Mechanical/Electrical formal qualification
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulation
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/06/2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Mechanical Engineer
£30.00 - £31.00 per hour
- Project Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £350 per day + Outside IR35
- EDS Engineer
Up to £50000 per annum
- Senior Project Engineer
£40000 - £60000 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer - Contract
Market Drayton, Shropshire
Up to £35 per hour