|Salary:||Up to £41500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrically biased)
gap technical are proud to be representing a global innovative and market leading manufacturer are currently looking to recruit within the engineering team and require a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team. This company are at the forefront of their industry and have experienced strong year on year growth. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and further enhance your career as this company invest heavily in their workforce and provide excellent on-going training.
- You will report directly into the Engineering Manager and be responsible for carrying out maintenance on production equipment across the site.
- Your role will consist of reacting to breakdowns, carrying out PPM's, fault finding on both electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Carrying out installation work on new machinery that is coming into the factory while modifying current machinery when required.
- Working closely with both the Production and Quality departments to ensure that production machinery is running efficiently.
- Working on kit including PLC's (Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley), Robots and Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Motors etc.
- Apprentice trained/HNC qualified
- Electrically biased
- Must have good mechanical knowledge
- Worked within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Strong problem solving/fault finding ability and experience
Please send your CV and call Rebecca at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/05/2021
- Shift Cover Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£22.50 - £30 per hour
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £25.00 per hour
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Contract)
Up to £30 per hour
- Electrical Design Engineer
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum