|Salary:||Up to £39149 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamielea Howard|
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Engineering business in their search for a number of Multi-Skilled Engineer to work at their facility based near Corby
- Reporting to our engaging and people focused Site Manager, you will work with the clients engineering teams to ensure that the customer equipment is maintained to an optimal level of operation.
- You will be responsible for the reliability and performance of the automated cranes and conveyor systems, highlighting ways to improve efficiency while maintaining the demands of the operation.
- Making sure that any stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- Complying with all Health and Safety measures to identify new risks and work to eliminate them.
- Using a dedicated Warehouse Management System to monitor and investigating problems.
- To be successful in this role it is essential that you have a strong electrical background and are confident working at height.
- You must have good communication skills and work as part of a team as well as off your own initiative.
- Flexible to work overtime to occasionally cover for holidays and sickness in the team and for Project work.
- Applicants would ideally of served a recognised apprenticeship, HNC/HND qualifications would be highly desirable
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/12/2021
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanical Bias
Up to £35000 per annum
- Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
£44000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Electrical and Controls Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £40400.00 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £25.00 per hour