|Salary:||Up to £43650.00 per annum|
|Consultant's Branch:||Other areas|
|Contact Name:||Alex Quegan|
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias
gap technical are proud to be representing this Leading Material Handling business in their search for an Electrically Bias Multi Skilled Engineer - to work at their facility based near Northfleet
- Conduct routine maintenance on automated material handling equipment.
- Conduct routine maintenance on conveyor system.
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- Comply with all site H&S measures; actively seek to identify new risks to you and others and work to eliminate them.
- Use a dedicated WCS system to monitor site activity and investigate problems.
- Be available for overtime to occasionally cover holidays and sickness in the team and for projects and breakdowns
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- HNC Engineering Highly Desirable
- Knowledge of Automated Storage and Distribution - Highly Desirable
- Solid Electrical Engineering background
- Experience of lone working or small teams
- Confident working at height
- Good communication skills
- Experience of dealing with customers/staff
- Full Driving Licence
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/05/2022
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£37485.00 - £38140 per annum + Bonus, Overtime and Pension
- Multi Skilled Contract Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £32.00 per hour + Outside IR35
- Electrical Engineer
Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£39900.00 - £40400 per annum + Overtime, Bonus and Pension