|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum - Shifts Negotiable
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Bradford
- We are currently looking to recruit a suitably qualified apprentice trained Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias based at our Bradford Site.
- This is a full-time engineering role with the possibility to cover other Branches within the Merchanting Division.
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical breakdown repairs on processing plant and equipment, you will carry out planned preventative maintenance activities to maximize plant reliability and undertake repairs in a safe and timely manner.
- Contributing towards system/ process improvements and taking responsibility for organizing annual/mandatory safety checks and inspections (Portable Appliance, Lifting Equipment etc), you will maintain stock levels of machinery spares and consumables and carry out fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations.
- Candidates for this role should be 17th/ 18th Edition wiring regulation qualified with a flexible approach to their working hours as a commitment to a shift working pattern is essential and there are call out requirements associated with the role.
- Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Pie experience would be advantageous and you will ideally have previous experience of electrical maintenance within a processing industry.
- Experience of using SAP or other similar business system would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
Please send your CV and call Joshua at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/04/2020
- Maintenance Engineer
£46000 - £47000 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £38000.00 per annum
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £43000 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Up to £15.46 per hour
- Maintenance Supervisor
£34000 - £37000 per annum