|Salary:||Up to £36500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Urmson|
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Chester / Deeside / Wrexham
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Chester
- Assist Operators to set up, operate and changeover equipment.
- To assist in the development and carry out preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled to required standard.
- Conduct continuous machine observation and measurement during operation, identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Conduct continuous machine observation, identifying potential safety risks and taking necessary actions to remove the hazard
- Complete corrective actions to return equipment to standard output, quality and waste levels
- Effect the solution, and report on nature of fault, cause and solution via computerised maintenance system.
- Apprentice trained
- Able to read electrical / mechanical drawings
- Ability to logically fault find both mechanical and electrical
- Experience of inverter, servo, drives
- Worked with circuits from 415 to 24VDC power & control
- PLC logic and fault finding
- Understanding of pneumatics
- Worked with conveyors, chain, sprocket, belt driven machinery
- Experience of Food, Beverage, Dairy or Packing Equipment
- Worked with high speed filling machinery
- Fabrication experience
- Mechanical and Electrical experience maintaining process and packing machinery (Essential)
- PLC fault finding skills (Essential)
- Good problem-solving / organisational skills
- 17th / 18th Edition
- 2391-10 Electrical Testing (Desirable)
- Experience of using Planned Maintenance systems (Desirable)
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in mechanical or electrical Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in electrical or mechanical Engineering
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 17/07/2020
- Maintenance Engineer (Shift Based)
Up to £43500 per annum + Excellent benefits
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34500 per annum
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34500 per annum
- Mechanical Engineer
Up to £41500 per annum