|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
Job Title: Multi Skilled Operative
Pay Rate: £10.20ph
Contract: Temp to Perm
gap personnel Gloucester are recruiting for Multi Skilled Operatives for a temp to perm opportunity based in Ledbury, Gloucestershire. As a Multi Skilled Operative, you will work across the sites multiple production areas alongside other operators and effectively meet the requirements of the particular production area in which the work is taking place.
Main Duties as a Multi Skilled Operative :
- To operate production lines safely following SOPs and SPLs. Undertake whatever duties are necessary to ensure the lines on your shift run to both capacity and within the quality and waste standards required by the Company.
- Follow works instructions carefully and carry out the relevant QA checks and record the information to the standards required by the company.
- Take part in 6S activities as required and ensure that your working area is always clean and safe.
- Carry out risk assessments and inform your Team Leader of any new activity that needs to be performed within your area.
- Always report any faulty equipment to your Team Leader and Engineering.
- Be prepared to work in any part of the production facility providing the relevant training has been provided.
- Assist the Team Leader by looking forward throughout the shift to effectively plan production in the Team and provide support as and where necessary.
- Support development of new operators through their own training and to participate actively in training programs as and when required.
- Be prepared to move between primary machines / areas during the shift and support running through breaks and ensure an efficient handover at shift change.
- Continental Rotational Shifts
- 7am – 7pm / 7pm – 7am
Successful candidates will have experience working in similar role, previous experience is essential for this job opportunity. As part of the selection process, inductions will be held on site in line with their health and safety policies.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01452 302852 and the team will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is acting as an employment business