|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||10.15 +15% shift allowance|
gap personnel Exeter (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Line Leaders for a manufacturing company based in Crediton.
With an increase in the sites production and packing, there is a need to add additional skills and expertise to a forward-thinking business that is looking to continue to grow its current presence in their bespoke market place.
Reporting directly to the Packing Shift Manager the Line Leaders will join the packing team to ensure that all lines are initially set up with correct tooling, operating correctly, complete changeovers in accordance with customer orders and identify any faults and diagnose.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Pack the product in accordance with packing rate to ensure that all products meet the requirements of the customer at all times
- Carry out all minor and full-format changeovers without compromising safety and quality:
- Isolate machinery prior to cleaning or performing scheduled minor maintenance
- Periodically strip down and reassemble product infeed system for maintenance and cleaning
- Remove relevant parts of the ‘product in feed system’ for cleaning, replace parts after cleaning
- Show ability to fault find, resolve minor issues and escalate faults to the relevant Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Upon request, assist Multi-Skilled Engineers with breakdowns and planned maintenance
- Complete paperwork in line with GMP standards and ensure work area complies with GMP requirement
- Carry out cleaning in the work area to the required standard
Pay rate for these positions are: £10.15 per hour PLUS 15% shift premium based on rotational shift pattern.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm (rotational)
You will be provided with full site training, briefing and induction prior to commencing your role. Any additional site PPE will be provided although safety boots and hi-viz will be required (gap personnel can provide) This position is split with 80% of the role spent as an operator, with 20% of the role setting up the lines and machinery diagnosing and fault finding.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘CREDLINE’ and one of the team will call you back.