The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: up to £25,000, depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 17:00pm
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a New Business Sales Executive based in the Cirencester area.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Cold calling new business opportunities
- Creating new business opportunities from various sources.
- Following up on leads, quotes and requests for information
- Building and maintaining a New Business database
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients and deliver our key message.
- Meeting client’s needs and deadlines.
- Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets as well as KPI’s
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with major housing developers and contractors up to director level
- Previous business to business technical sales experience with proven results
- Experience within the construction industry would be an advantage
- A strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with all types of people
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of quality as well as drive to help achieve team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and who goes the extra mile for clients
- You must be motivated and driven, be organised and can multi-task
- Previous office based experience using a CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
Closing date is 03 May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV