|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
New Product Development Technical Assistant
Our client based in the Deeside area have an exciting opportunity for a New Product Development Technical Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing business in the heart of North Wales, reporting to the Head of New Product Development and Process.
- Maintain awareness of legislative issues including EU food law.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and customer expectation.
- Update and manage NPD/Process controlled documents.
- Work closely with Technical and cross functional teams to ensure a smooth handover from NPD/Process of approved products.
- Identify and advise on any labelling non-conformances and brief discrepancies.
- Manage NPD Product data base including sample graphs.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the NPD team.
- Ensuring development of products is safe, legal and in line customer requirements by completing customer submission forms.
- Generate all relevant documentation required by the customer to support product samples.
- Approve artwork.
- Update Department weekly visitor and location sheets.
- Awareness of HACCP.
- Good planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Food Science qualification would be desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage own workload, working within required timelines, ensuring all deadlines are hit.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be desirable.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/04/2021