|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
NIGHT HYGIENE OPERATIVES REQUIRED / ILCHESTER
gap personnel are currently recruiting for night hygiene operatives for Norseland Limited based in Ilchester, Somerset.
The position of a night hygiene is an essential role within the business to ensure that all processing, packing and store areas are fully cleaned correctly to maintain extremely high levels of hygiene throughout the site.
You will be joining a company with nearly 60 years of product experience and development, supplying their product to all of the UK’s leading supermarkets. Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional support to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times. The site boasts modern facilities with investment made in automated machinery, and were able to offer 50% of its temporary workforce for 2020, permanent job opportunities.
The role will consist of working across various departments where you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all surfaces, floors and processing machinery are deep-cleaned
- All utensils, tooling and machinery parts are cleaned, dried and replaced
- Maintain a methodical cleaning process throughout site
- Ensure that all production and packing areas are set and prepared ready for use
- Removal of all waste from site, accurately sorted across all recycling sections
- Maintain staff canteens and office areas
We have the following shift & pay rate:
- Monday to Friday, 9pm – 5am
- Basic Rate - £12.00ph
The site offers superb benefits to all of its workforce such as:
- Included in all cheese sales and offers.
- Team pizza nights
- New and modern facilities
- High spec vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi on site and in all canteen’s areas
- Free tea and coffee
- All breaks paid.
- Annual pension contribution increase after year 1
This is a temporary ongoing assignment with gap personnel operating as the employment business.
To apply for this NIGHT HYGIENE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01392 273665