LOADING OPERATIVES – FIXED NIGHTS – £10 PER HOUR.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 10 loading operatives for our client in South Marston. This is a temporary ongoing position with inductions available immediately.
As a loading operative you will be responsible for checking goods in and out of the warehouse, scanning parcels and loading vehicles ready for despatch.
With the warehouse your duties may vary from:
- Loading and unloading trailers when they arrive into the depot
- Scanning parcels and arranging into postal codes
- General warehouse duties upon request
- Processing and packaging of orders ready for despatch
The night shift is operational Sunday-Friday. Full-time and part-time roles are available but you need to be able to work full shifts.
Start times depend on deliveries into the depot and range from 21:00-23:00
The pay rate for the role is:
- £10 per hour, weekly pay.
To apply for this LOADING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com / Office Call – 01793 431746