NIGHT PRODUCTION OPERATIVES – CENTRAL SWINDON – NO WEEKEND WORKING!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for 5 night shift production operatives to join our local manufacturers based in central Swindon.
You will be joining a manufacturing team that invest heavily in their staff training, engagement and are in a position to offer permanent positions to those that can demonstrate a desire to learn, develop and hold good timekeeping and attendance. As a production operative you will directly report to the factory manager who will advise daily on what orders are required to be completed and volumes.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Using machinery to manufacture products
- Assembly of finished products
- Light warehouse duties as and when required
- Quality checking finished products
- Ensuring all work areas are kept clean and maintaining equipment.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a production background is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow diagrams, and set procedures
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Be physically fit as manual handling is required
We have the following shift available (please note that during your initial training this will be completed during a day shift).
- Once trained, Monday to Friday – 22.00pm till 06.00am
- £9.00 per hour + 25% shift allowance
To apply for this NIGHT PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon