|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for a quality assurance operative for a fast growing FMCG company based in Chippenham. This role is on a full-time basis and is temporary with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will work closely with the shift leaders and senior management to ensure each product is prepared, packaged, and dispatched on time for customer delivery.
Working hours are on a fixed night shift:
1800-0300 Monday-Friday, overtime paid at 1.25 after 40.25 hours.
Starting salary of £9.74 per hour, weekly pay.
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- To monitor the quality of the products using a variety of methods including candling, weighing and visual inspection
- To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards within the packing centre
- To review production documentation to ensure legal compliance
- To work as part of a team, alongside production to help drive continuous improvement in standards
- To assist with quality or customer complaint investigations
The ideal candidate:
- Have good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail is essential for this role, experience within a quality role before would be beneficial
- All training will be provided on companies specific process’ and procedures so the ability to pick up new skills is essential
- Own transport due to clients rural location
Immediate interviews are available for this position. Our client is consistently developing candidates which start with the business and progression will be available as the business grows.
To apply for this NIGHT QUALITY ASSURANCE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon