Night Reach Truck Forklift Operatives
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting x3 night shift reach truck forklift operatives to join our client based in Swindon.
Our client is a well-established, industry leading company in the home furnishings sector, and are going through a period of steady growth.
The role duties may include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Picking of orders
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring all work areas are kept tidy and maintaining equipment.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience using a reach FLT in a previous work setting
- Valid Reach license is essential
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Be physically fit as manual handling is required.
Working hours are:
The pay rate for the role is:
£11ph payable weekly.
To apply for this Night Reach Truck Forklift Operatives position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon @ email@example.com.
Applications will close on Tuesday the 23rd/02/21