Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for night shift customer service agents on a temporary ongoing basis based in Swindon.
Pay rate: £10.71 per hour with overtime available
Shifts vary and you will be covering 12 hour shifts 4 out of 7 days inbetween 1800-0600
- You will be responsible for liaising with customers based in Australia and the US providing 1st line support.
- Answering technical queries on various products such as home goods, sim cards, hardware/software and appliances.
- You will be expected to answer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure CRM system is up to date.
The ideal candidate:
- Be available immediately
- Have strong communication skills
- Ideally have basic IT Technical knowledge or a keen interest in IT
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets/deadlines
- Knowledge within computer networks & hardwares
Free on-site parking, on good public transport route, ongoing work and a friendly working atmosphere.
These roles are interviewing immediately with a start ASAP.