|Contact Name:||Maria Thorne|
WORK AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - QUEDGELEY (GL2) - EARN UP TO £470 PER WEEK
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working in partnership with one of the world’s leading online retailers, Book Depository. Our client has millions of customers and ship thousands of products out of their brand-new fulfilment centre in Quedgeley every single day. Now in their brand new, state of the art fulfilment centre, our client is looking to add enthusiastic and hardworking Packers & Scanners to their teams. On offer is a competitive pay rate, an excellent working environment, a huge canteen with all the facilities you need and regular public transport links.
- £10 per hour + £1.75 night shift allowance per hour equating to £11.75 per hour.
- Overtime is paid at £15.00 per hour.
- Monday – Thursday, 2130 - 0600 - Flexibility when busy will be required.
- Friday - 1930 - 0400 – flexibility when busy will be required.
- Packing books to a high standard
- Scanning books on to an in-house system
- Being efficient with the use of PC's and systems (full training given)
- General warehouse duties
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that’s on the up, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 and ask for Maria– hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long!