NIGHT SHIFT PACKING & SCANNING OPERATIVES / GLOUCESTER - STARTING IMMEDIATELY
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Packing and Scanning Operatives based in Gloucester across multiple shifts on a temporary ongoing basis.
The role will consist of working throughout a packing environment where you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items correctly and within customer specific times
- Scanning of picked items to match customer orders
- Packing items into relevant distribution packages
- Attaching distribution labelling to items and placing order in relevant distribution area.
- Maintaining clean and safe working areas in-line with social measuring regulations
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday – 10pm – 6pm
The pay rate for the role is:
- £9.70 per hour + 1.75 night shift allowance
- £14.55 per hour overtime (+47hrs)
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment.
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times. The site provides a secure car park, free tea & coffee, large canteen with microwaves and plenty of storage facilities.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org