|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
NIGHT SHIFT PACKING OPERATIVE / ILLCHESTER
gap personnel are currently recruiting for night shift packing operatives for our client based in Ilchester, Somerset.
The role will consist of working in various packing departments where you will be responsible for:
- Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
- Making up packing boxes and ensure items are packed as per required volumes
- End of line duties to include weighing, palletizing, shrink wrapping and labelling
- Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled, metal detection
The shift and pay rates are:
- Monday to Friday 2200-0600
- £11.60 per hour
- Overtimes paid after 40 hours
The site offers superb benefits to all of its workforce such as:
- New and modern facilities
- High spec vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi on site and in all canteen’s areas
- Free tea and coffee
- All breaks paid.
This is a temporary ongoing assignment with gap personnel operating as the employment business.
To apply for this NIGHT SHIFT PACKING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on email@example.com / Office Call – 01392 273665