Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for Night Shift Technical Agents on a temporary ongoing basis based in Swindon.
Pay rate: £10.71 per hour with overtime available
Shifts vary and you will be covering 12 hour shifts 5 out of 7 days in between 1800-0600
• You will be responsible for liaising with customers based in Australia and the US providing 1st line support.
• Answering technical queries on various products such as home goods, sim cards, hardware/software and appliances.
• You will be expected to answer queries via email and telephone.
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
• Ensure CRM system is up to date.
The ideal candidate:
• Be available immediately
• Have strong communication skills
• Have a solid understanding of IT and general Technical knowledge, and be able to demonstrate proof of this by passing a test
• Ability to work under pressure and to targets/deadlines
• Knowledge within computer networks & hardware
These roles are interviewing immediately with a start ASAP.
If interested please email a CV