gap personnel (working as an employment business) are looking to recruit warehouse operatives with immediate starts to work for our long-term client Culina Logistics, Avonmouth, Bristol.
Are you looking for a role that can provide you with on-the-job training and long-standing career opportunities?
If so - our client is a national market leading distribution company with 25 years’ experience in the industry. Along with a fleet of over 1000 trucks and 3000 trailers our client has won numerous awards including ‘The Supply Chain Excellence’ award, which shows their dedication to their customers and their business.
The role that is being offered, is for a warehouse operative in a chilled environment (2 - 5°), where you will be picking and packing multi-pack dairy products onto pallets ready for distribution. You will be provided with extensive training prior to commencing your role, to ensure that you are able to work in a safe and efficient manner.
About the role:
- Meeting pick rate targets to ensure products are dispatched on time
- Picking of items with the use of LLOP’s, pump trucks and hand scanners
- Working to time schedules in accordance with the demands of the customer-base
- Permanent positions available to those that are able to demonstrate their commitment to the business and meet the required pick rate targets
- Career progression within the business to Team Leaders/Shift Managers/In-house Trainers
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment (preferably chilled) - desirable
- Experience of using hand scanners/pallet trucks - desirable
- Degree of flexibility around working hours and rotas
- Able to demonstrate a hard-working ethic whilst adhering to all company safety procedures
The site operates on a 24/7 basis and therefore multiple shifts are available between 7am-7pm/7pm-7am:
- Night shift – Sunday to Thursday
- There is a large degree of flexibility although essential core shifts are Sunday to Thursday
The pay rate for the role is:
- Basic Nights – £9.25 per hour
- Pick rate enhancements from £0.25 per hour to £1.00 per hour.
- Attendance bonus - £0.50 per hour
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.