gap personnel are currently partnering a UK distribution company based in Trowbridge and are recruiting for 20 night shift warehouse operatives with immediate starts.
The role will consist of working throughout a busy environment where you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items correctly and within customer specific times
- Matching picked orders to distribution routes
- Maintaining clean and safe working areas in-line with social measuring regulations
- To use any equipment in a safe and proper manner, in accordance with training received, work instructions and per manufacturers recommendations and Health & Safety.
- Picking items using an LF Scan gun and packing items into correct sized boxes and placing onto distribution runners
- Please be aware that this is a fast paced environment picking a variety of items and of varying items from light to bulk pick items with a large amount of manual handling required.
The shift pattern is:
Sunday to Friday – 10pm to 6am
Overtime available (as when/required with customer demands)
The pay rate for the role is:
- £10.90ph for nights
- Overtime payable after 36.25 hours@ x1.5 & x2 Sundays
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides a secure car park, canteen with vending machine, full PPE provided.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
Please ensure that if you are applying for this position that you are available to start on the required dates.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job