gap healthcare are on the lookout for experienced Night Support Worker, to join the team at a Mental Health Fascility located north of Norwich, Norfolk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to pick and chose what nights they work per weeK, as shifts are available Monday through till Sunday.
Your job role will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress
- Applying `de-escalation` techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate
- Organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation
- Promoting a `recovery` based approach to care
This role requires candidates to have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- A minimum of 6 months care-based experience
Location: North of Norwich
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
Shifts: 07:30-19:45 // 19:30-07:45
At gap healthcare we offer excellent rates of pay as advertised, as well as full-time hours or block bookings.
Please contact the team on: 01603 917 922 or the on-call mobile 07823345946
Or bring all relevant documents to:
Queen Street, Old Bank of England Court, Norwich, NR2 4SX
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your