|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
NIGHT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES WANTED - EARN UP TO £450 PER WEEK
gap personnel Bristol are currently partnering Nisbets PLC with their recruitment and currently have 15 night warehouse operatives positions available with immediate starts. As a night warehouse operative you will be based at their flagship warehouse based in Avonmouth, Bristol with superb additional site benefits.
As a warehouse operative you will be joining a large workforce that are supplying directly to the hospitality industry. The roles within the warehosue are varied and full training will be provided.
As a night warehouse operative you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Pick packing of products
- Use of hand scanners
- Labelling products
- Stock replenishment
- Quality checking for despatch
Nisbets pride themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Staff discount in hot serve canteen
- Shower facilities and staff lockers
- Excellent transport connections via train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Potential VNA training for the right candidates
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Sunday to Thursday 9pm to 5.45am
- Basic pay rate of £11.13 per hour rising to £11.39 per hour after 12 weeks.
- Overtime available +40 hours
To apply for the Night Warehouse Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button