|Contact Name:||Nia Parry|
Gap personnel, operating as an employment business, are recruiting for 10 Production Operatives (working in a food environment) on a temporary ongoing basis, based in Leek. Temp-to-Perm positions are readily available for candidates who apply themselves fully to the job role.
Our client are looking to take on individuals on an immediate basis.
Role: Food Production Operatives
Location; Leek ST13
Working hours; Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am static night shifts
Pay; £9.98. Weekend overtime is paid at double time after 39.5hrs
Working in a fast-paced and loud environment, duties will include:
- Packing and palletising products
- De-boxing and feeding products into machinery
- Quality checking products to ensure all food is to a high standard
- Carrying out any additional duties including housekeeping and general health and safety
- Paid breaks with access to a recently refurbished canteen area
- Free hot drinks on shift
- Free parking
- Temp-to-perm positions with amble opportunities to further your career in the food production industry
Please note: this job role is working in a chilled environment and some roles require heavy lifting (within the lifting regulations). You will be required to pass a health and safety induction before commencing work.
click apply below and send your CV over to us at email@example.com or ring us directly on 01782 289090