The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking for night’s hygiene operatives on a temp to perm basis. The role is working within a state-of-the-art poultry processing factory and will become permanent for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
- Working to complete hygiene schedules with appropriate frequency
- Removing foreign objects and microbial contamination risks within all production and finished goods storage areas.
- Undertaking high level cleaning in the factory according to schedules.
- Provide support during site audits
- Use of chemicals a jet washer.
The Successful candidate will:
- Able to complete documentation appropriately and in a timely manner
- Able to communicate effectively
- Ideally have experience in a similar role
- Able to work to high standards
- Have a basic food safety certificate
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6pm – 4am
Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour
Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate