|Salary:||0 - 0|
Gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a position of Non Ferrous Site Operative in Bootle.
The position is permanent with a salary of £10.50 ph.
Regardless of which area they specialise in, our Site Operatives are our most important people. Without their hard work, dedication and customer service, our depots wouldn't be the successes they are today.
As a Non Ferrous Site Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
If you have any type of experience in metal grading, operating a weighbridge, fork lift trucks or any other heavy mobile plant, we want you to apply.
What you will be doing
· Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot with non-ferrous metals
· Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
· Operating various types of mobile and static plant to unload, load, process and transport various materials on site.
· Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
· Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
· Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
· Monitoring all visiting suppliers – including PPE compliance.
· Assisting depot management as required.
· Do you have any experience with metal grading?
· Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
· Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
· Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
· Are you comfortable working outside?
· Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
· Can you work Saturdays mornings?
· Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
· Are you happy to undergo a financial and DBS background check, paid for by us?
Interested candidates can apply for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Liverpool office at 0151 236 9231
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing solely on suitability for the job.