|Contact Name:||Adrian Stefan|
Gap personnel, operating as an employment business, are recruiting for 10 Production Operatives (working in a food environment) on a temporary ongoing basis, based in Leek.
Role: Food Production Operatives- Nutrition
Location; Leek ST13
Working hours; Monday to Friday
6am to 2pm
2pm to 10pm
6am to 4pm
8am to 4pm
Working in a fast-paced environment, duties will include:
- Packing and palletising products
- Carrying out any additional duties including housekeeping and general health and safety
- Working within a likeminded team
- Access to a recently refurbished canteen area
- Free parking offsite
- Temp-to-perm positions with amble opportunities to further your career in the food production industry.
Please note: this job role requires heavy lifting (within the lifting regulations). You will be required to pass a health and safety induction before commencing work.
click apply below and send your CV over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us directly on 01782 289090