The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We currently require warehouse and storage assessors to deliver to and assess learners in the workplace ensuring they are meeting the necessary standards to achieve national vocational qualifications through various assessment methods.
The assessor will record the progress of the learner’s portfolio of work and attend meeting with colleagues to verify the portfolios.
To cover Flintshire and Wrexham
- To deliver and assess warehousing and storage up to Level 2 across Flintshire and Wrexham including advice and guidance
- Management of caseload to tight deadlines
- Administration of portfolios
- A1 or TAQA or relevant Assessor qualification at Level 3
- Relevant occupational competency and experience of assessing
Working hours are negotiable