We currently require warehouse and storage assessors to deliver to and assess learners in the workplace ensuring they are meeting the necessary standards to achieve national vocational qualifications through various assessment methods.
The assessor will record the progress of the learner’s portfolio of work and attend meeting with colleagues to verify the portfolios.
To cover Flintshire and Wrexham
- To deliver and assess warehousing and storage up to Level 2 across Flintshire and Wrexham including advice and guidance
- Management of caseload to tight deadlines
- Administration of portfolios
- A1 or TAQA or relevant Assessor qualification at Level 3
- Relevant occupational competency and experience of assessing
Working hours are negotiable